01-14-2010, 12:13 PM   #25
hun77777
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: SG E92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkeybaster115 View Post
Were're not saying the BMWLL approval is crap. Were just saying that in the world of oil, in general, manufacturers have realized that they can market their substand oils, buy clever labeling. amongst the BMW LL01 approved oil, if you look closely at the label, you will find various statements like: "Synthetic Based", "Synthetic Technology", "100% Synthetic", "Full Synthetic", "Fully Synthetic", "Synthetic". Were're just trying to find out what some of these clever statements mean.
so what are the difference amoung those terms?

and although i have procede, i don't race or take my car to track, don't you think that 10w50 would be too thick? i don't hink they are not BMW LL01 or 04, neither in group 4...? and it does go below 15F occasionally in the winter time also...

if SM>SL, i think imma give TOTAL QUARTZ INEO MC3 5W30 a chance... where can i get this oil the cheapest?

Appreciate 0