View Single Post
      09-06-2013, 10:23 AM   #57
K19BMW
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2008 335xi sedan

Garage List
Just wanted to post a little review of my Alpina flash & electronics coding that cn555ic did for me.
I contacted him Aug 31. about doing some coding and within minutes he got back to me. He did the coding remotely which was very convenient because it saved me a 2+ hour drive to NY. The whole process took less then 1.5 hours (40 min for him to set up your laptop and about 30 min for him to transfer everything into your car). He is EXTREMELY knowledgeable and works around your schedule (I had college night classes but he had no problem waiting until I got out and doing it at 9:00pm).

As far as the Alpina Flash goes, immediataley I felt a HUGE difference. My transmission is 5 times smoother and the DS/S mode is much more fun to use. All the electronic adjusts he did are great as well. Just one example is now I have a digital speedometer!

Overall, I would definitely recommend anyone who is able to get the Alpina Flash/ other electronics coding done contact cn555ic because it is absolutely worth it.
Appreciate 0