View Single Post
      05-14-2010, 01:56 PM   #70
Clap135
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2009 N54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike@N54Tuning.com View Post
I was referring to both this thread and the one from yesterday where a lot of your posts were deleted. As a customer I don't think I would care what people said about any tune, but as a vendor who sells the JB3 I have a vested interested in keeping the information accurate so you are correct in that regard.

Prior to the CAN days the PROcede didn't log timing advance. You used an external tool like the BT or an OBDII scanning tool. You keep saying I've said inaccurate things about the CPE which is possible as I don't know it very well. But so far everything you've posted has more or less confirmed what I said. No timing advance logging, no factory wideband pickup, etc. So it has the same logging limitation the JB3 has in terms of not being able to log CAN data.

Mike
Honestly, im trying to be nice. But did you read the thread. The cpe unit logs/changes timing without CANbus. I am also pretty sure v2/v3 did as shiv was knocking on terry for timing control for years now. Read the thread. Actually better yet, don't read it.
Appreciate 0