09-08-2018, 12:44 PM   #16
Nexus313
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2016 BMW 340i 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by rick100 View Post
you are just spitting non sense, how do you know the cars sit there for months or years. You are just guessing that.
You are also comparing apple to oranges, this is a 2013 335 , the teenagers you are talking about are buying old high mileage n54s , this is not what the op is selling . So its not even a fair comparison . Im not even sure why would you bring this comparison ...

If you got a steal of a deal , it does not mean everyone is getting that, maybe the seller was desperate to sell the car, if the dealer is offering 21k for it , it means these cars actually sell for more, the dealer is giving op auction prices.

He can easily get 20k for his car in the private market. Find me a 2013 with similar mileage for 16-17k , you wont find it.

So instead of telling the op to give away his car, be a little more cautious.
I sold mine recently.. I would know how much interest these cars get when you price them that high 😂.. it's an E9X generation 335 automatic with low kms... If it was F30 then it's a different price range. I've been speaking to someone who runs a fairly reputatable luxury car dealership in GTA and he's been giving me insight on pricing as well.

OP, list the car at $25k. You will see how many people actually contact you and the prices it's gonna go for. Take the dealers offer you will save yourself a good deal of trouble.

$25K is 335is manual price territory only for the e9x 335s in the private market.

Key word is private. Dealers typically sell cars for alot more than private sellers.

Last edited by Nexus313; 09-08-2018 at 12:54 PM..
Appreciate 0