First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i E92

Garage List
2007 BMW 335i  [10.00]
2011 BMW X5 35d  [0.00]
2007 335i Price? LOW MILES

So the I think the time may have come where I *might* have to sell my baby. I'm going off to college in Boston so I'm not sure if im taking it with me or selling it. I can't have a car my freshman year so it's definitely getting stored for a year. I'm just curious to see how much I could get for it if I was to sell it. (Really want an M4 after college )

I have pages of service records from when it was first purchased. I'm the third owner. Other owners hardly ever drove it. Car currently has only 52k miles.

I have put in just over $10k in mods to it. Have receipts for all of it. (I'm not expecting to get hardly anything extra because it's modded.)

JB4 Tune
JB4 backend flash
Carly coding a few things
Oil chanhes every 3k miles
Hankook Ventus V12 Evo2 tires
AG M510 rims
VRSF inlets
VRSF 7" intercooler
VRSF chargepipe
HKS BOV
VRSF downpipes
ST Coilovers
Anti-lag
2-step
StopTech Rotors
BMS Catch-can
Akebono Brake Pads

I might be missing some stuff but thats the majority of it. The interior would be a 9/10, Non-iDrive, no comfort access, manual. Always cleaned and waxed. I'm just curious to see what I could sell it for to the right person. I have had a couple managers at my work ask if I was going to sell it and they would be interested lol. I really hope I dont have to since it is my baby lol. It's my first car. I'll post some pics that I have of it.