United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 328i 2007 SC

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by feuer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seattlesquash View Post
Thought about switching up to this set from my standard performance one with 338/324 combo. But the only thing I can't get past is the calipers not looking that good to me, design wise. But I guess that makes me crazy, however I could fill up my 19's a bit more and these would definitely do that.
What is wrong with the looks of these calipers?
Lol - doing the switch in a week or so with custom drilled/dimpled 535 rear 545 mm rotors to match fronts, M3 MS, and reading up, and found my old post. Thinking I might had a beer or two too many, or just being ignorant - having the new ones in hand, they are beautiful!

Also, PM me if someone is interested in a great condition 135/performance yellow brake kit with 338/324 discs in great condition, mustard yellow and never tracked and with really good paint. Front pads, and OEM bmw rotors are 4 months old with brand new sensors. Bought it from Tisher.

Feuer, thanks again and lots of great info in here the forum, thanks.
E92 328i|6MT|ESS SC VT-1 (G.2)|3 stage|22 RPD SC/Meth tune|AA Headers|Snow Performance Meth Injection|Rotiform KPS|R139|PS4S 275.245.19|M3 front|M3 side skirts|MTEC rear|Akrapovic C tips|Koni Sport (Yellow)|Eibach PS|Hotchkis SB|C high-kick spoiler|C mirror Covers|C trim|LCI tails|M3 Control arms|M3 MS|Black E trim|Black kidney's|Full LED Conv|BMW F30 370/345 BBK|ECS SS|ECS Strut Tower Brace|034 Engine-Trans-Rear Mounts
Appreciate 0