View Single Post
      02-08-2023, 05:27 PM   #64
Patton250
Colonel
Rep
Drives: BMW X3,M5,Turbo S

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavesZupra4 View Post
No they don't they're either born with it or are thieves or backstabbers or both. Seen it in my own family, and the same can be said with bezos (300k investment from his family. What was his idea? That you can sell books on the internet. Well he had a huge advantage due to family helping with $300k investment). What about musk? Family had a large mine and he was born wealthy and had connections. He also did some dirty things to tesla and tesla wasn't his brainchild either and he did a lot of backstabbing to be the ceo of tesla. He did similar dirty things in PayPal.

These people aren't geniuses when the average iq is so low. They're just insecure and chase after money because money is the ONLY way these peolle become relevant or gain respect. The others are either secure and happy and don't care for crazy wealth, or have been conditioned to think they're too stupid to do it. Either way, billionaires aren't geniuses. Not even one bit.
Most of this post is irrational at best and insane at worst. I think somewhere less than 5% of millionaires inherit their money. The rest earn it. I don’t know where you get your hatred of freedom but I bet half of everything I own you enjoy it’s fruits and always have. If you like, you can denounce capitalism and freedom altogether by handing over to me all your assets and wealth and I’ll be glad to drop you off in some Third World country. I think you’ll feel a lot better if we do this.
Appreciate 0