View Single Post
      02-26-2009, 03:16 PM   #11
dlbrooks18
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: e90 335i

I have Dinan, I don't know much about the other flash options. I guess majority of people go with Dinan and pay the price because of the warranty, but I just wish Dinan offered a more aggressive tune. I jumped the gun and got the Dinan stage 2 before I had ever heard of other options like Vishnu and Juicebox. I'm a risk taker by nature so if I could do it all over again, I'd go with a piggy and put the balance towards additional mods like an LSD..

but the Dinan is a cool flash with moderate performance upgrade over stock and very smooth power delivery. I think that ultimately flash > piggy ..

and Juicebox offers a custom map to increase performance if you don't care about the warranty anymore so you don't have to flash back to stock to get a piggy upgrade, which means in essence you can have the best of both worlds with the advantages of what a flash offers like speed limiter defeat, increased water pump flow etc. along with increased boost down low and up top to overcome the extreme boost taper control that the Dinan flash has on the top end
Appreciate 0