View Single Post
      10-24-2012, 01:30 PM   #770
Projekt_BooGie
Average Car Exceeding Expectations (ACEE)
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i e92

Garage List
2007 e92  [7.00]
wow!!!! I've been gone off here for to long. To much to read when you have to read 2 pages lol.

Welcome Michael. My thoughts on your situation. If you are looking for power and luxury pleasure then def go with the Benz....if you looking for power and fun...GT-R. I guess since you are an amenities person you are already leaning more to the Benz.

As for the meet, I think the twin peaks meet is cool, but sometimes smaller meets are better. Gives time for everyone to get a little better acquainted. I'm down for a meet in NOLA either weekend. Even though next weekend would be better. But if we do a meet it'll be good if we can make sure almost everyone can make it. Something like the Barbq (even though I came late) had a good turn out.

Twin Peaks is ok with food, can't really compare it to Hooters as Hooters basically only sale wings. The chicken fried steak/chicken is good and the nachos are awesome. But besides that the menu it pretty limited. And I think twin peaks have better beer specials

too much to list...just know its wide and bagged
Appreciate 0