Awesomeheimer
Rep
Drives: 2014 335i xdrive m sport 6mt

Xenon retorfitted OEM headlights

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
I have a set of E90 328i LCI Halogen headlights that I had retrofitted to Xenon with Orion V4 opaque angel eyes. These headlights are a very high quality conversion - not like the cheap aftermarket headlights available. The headlights look amazing, with an improved OEM look. Low beam cutoff is perfect.

The headlights are plug and play for an LCI car that currently has halogen headlights, with no coding required. Currently, I have installed Weisslicht Spektrum LED indicator bulbs which may cause an error code, but that's easily rectified (if you want to avoid coding) by replacing them with OEM indicator bulbs. FYI, I also had Weisslicht LED fog lights which looked perfect with these headlights.

The retrofit was performed at Lightwerkz in Oakland, NJ. They will install these for $150. I will also ship at an additional cost.

These lights cost me over $2000 (not including the cost of the OEM halogen headlights), and I had to leave my car at the shop for 5 days while the work was being performed. So, whoever buys these will have the added benefit of avoiding that downtime.

Attached Images

Last edited by Awesomeheimer; 05-18-2018 at 11:48 AM..
Appreciate 0