View Single Post
      03-14-2019, 07:50 PM   #10
Spyro235
Captain
Rep
Drives: '10 X5D, '04 330i ZHP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DozerDan82 View Post
I am also in NJ, I have not had a sticker on my car in over 4 years, I had one officer question it during a traffic stop, I just told him it was a diesel and didn't have one when I got it (it did) he just shrugged it off.

I too am now doing deletes, and am told my tune will put the computer in a 'ready state' which is all I believe NJ looks at.

I will find out soon. If it does not pass I will just remove the sticker and continue on.

If I really wanted, I know a guy, who knows a guy, who knows a guy- who may or may not know how to aquire a sticker.... maybe.

My truck is reg 10,000lbs and is inspection exempt, my Envoy has had a red rejected sticker on it since November- eh they don't really care in this state.
I’m in nj, and know your truck is exempt at 10k lbs. Do you have a non exempt diesel you’re going to try with? I’m getting mine deleted and tuned in two days and will be trying to pass. I’ve heard the readiness will be ready, but I’m not sure how to explain all the new shiny hardware underneath....
Appreciate 0