kash330D
Kash
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E90 330D M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfarisbradistan View Post
Can anyone help me?

My query twofold. Firstly, my car is a 2011 E90 320D. Back in 2017 I took out the OEM headunit and installed an aftermarket with a four channel amp and a mono block to add a subwoofer. The headunit gave me features such a carplay, bluetooth music streaming, backup camera ability, 4v pre-amp output and USB. The problem is that aesthetically it never looked right. So just last week, I put in the OEM headunit back into the car. Bear in mind that the headunit I put back into the car is one that I purchased from ebay as I had sold my original one back in 2017. The headunit apparently has USB capabilities as was shown on the pictures of it switched on on ebay. I bought the unit from Quarry motors in Sheffield. When I installed it in my car however, the USB function wasn't there and the reversing gongs weren't working. All the other functions such as bluetooth and the auxiliary were fine. So basically I need both those functions working again. Basically coding the USB function and the DSP functions.
Do we know of anyone in the Nottingham or East Midlands area that could do this for me? Thanks
Couldn't respond to your PM but, no, i've not found anyone yet
Appreciate 0