Rep
Drives: 2008 E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfarisbradistan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensible_ View Post
Quote:
Guys, can someone help me? I need a professional head unit with the code 6512 9343204 or a derivative. Apparently, that was the code on the headunit that was in my E90 LCI. I've got another headunit but when I took it down for coding I was told that it couldn't be done because the code was incompatible. I really need one with the code I stated so that I can get hifi and usb coded. Otherwise I'll have to go aftermarket.
Incompatible code? What does this even mean? I've coded hundreds of modules and never heard of this.

What is the part number of the headunit?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensible_ View Post
Quote:
Guys, can someone help me? I need a professional head unit with the code 6512 9343204 or a derivative. Apparently, that was the code on the headunit that was in my E90 LCI. I've got another headunit but when I took it down for coding I was told that it couldn't be done because the code was incompatible. I really need one with the code I stated so that I can get hifi and usb coded. Otherwise I'll have to go aftermarket.
Incompatible code? What does this even mean? I've coded hundreds of modules and never heard of this.

What is the part number of the headunit?
It's the model number of the headunit apparently. The headunit is currently installed in the car I'll try and get the model number off. When I took the car to be coded, the fellow connected it up to autologic and I was told that the model number was incompatible with the car. Everything works for example the aux and the Bluetooth but simply can't be coded for USB or Hi-FI. Was told that the headunit needs to match whatever headunit model number was originally in the car. It might just be that autologic can't do it?
This is not correct.

Use BMW spec tools (NCSExpert). Not Autologic.
Appreciate 0