05-29-2009, 10:33 AM   #56
Dino355
Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 2020 SB BMW M2 Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by E92Fan View Post
Nice to see you on here Dino - we met briefly a couple of weeks ago at the 'Ring... Great M3 you have too

Was a good video you shot of Steve as well... and maybe he needs to learn how to drive his M3 better, but with only 15 laps total knowledge in a car, he still pulled away from you in the video... !!!

You are more than welcome to join us out there - it's the best weekend in August to go as all the others are restricted opening hours.
Was good to meet you out there too fella

I was only joking about Steve's driving! I reckon with a bit of practice he can go so much faster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwbailey View Post
I am in discussions with Dino about an awsome chalet he may have available - only 9 miles from the Ring - so not too far to be a chore or expensive on fuel, yet far enough to easily warm up and cool down the cars etc) - it sleeps 10 people and is split into two sections - i think ideally 4 couples would be a nice manageable number - but equally i'd be happy to share the whole place with just one other couple - it has secure private parking and is completely off the road with car ports etc - and they deliver freshly baked bread in the mornings (how nice is that!!?)
As I told Steve this morning the owners got back to me and it is fully booked that weekend

Am working on alternatives though
Appreciate 0