12-06-2011, 03:47 PM   #114
#Tee
Major General
Rep
Drives: yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by 335 oClock View Post

first one was a tint ticket a few weeks ago
second cop (yesterday , fkn jackass.) gave me a ticket AGAIN for not having tints saying I had enough time to get them corrected already, license plate ticket (I told him I didnt receive them yet, but he dispatched back and got info that it was sent to me on 9/01/2011) ... hes like "if I see you again, even if its tomorrow, I will site you as code blablala , which means that you will get a point if you dont take off you tints and put plates on tonight" complete jerk

this morning on the way to work an officer was killin himself tryin to get to me to pull me over.. and i knew it... so he claimed I was speeding, which I was not nor do I ever..... 12 over speed limit, ill fight this one...

whats the deal with plates? just take it in and show its been fixed? (tow plate no worries )
ya just a correction fix tick for the plates (charges goes up if caught again iirc). I got ticks for being low and exh on previous car. The exh i just paid the fine and left it loud and took my chances (being the young grasshoppa i was)

You can follow my builds on IG: Tee212
Appreciate 0