Caught the Bimmer-Bug
No_Country
Rep
Drives: '06 330i

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by o0timbo0o View Post
I am only talking about FRM1 here , as I have an 06 E92, later version of FRM have differing values and tags but the gist of it can be applied to other versions of FRM.
To get a better translation of the tags I suggest that you download the latest version of NCSDummy , there has been a lot of work and some great advances in the translations.

For BFD there are 3 levels ..

Level 0 = normal brake lights (as you have now)

Level 1 = Decelerate greater than 4m/s and this triggers level 1 which you choose what you have flashing or just solid illumination by selecting the 'WERT' Value

Level 2 = ABS activation , if your wheels slip under braking even at 2 MPH then BFD2 will activate ( tested in snow !), you choose what you have flashing or just solid illumination by selecting the 'WERT' Value

In both cases especially for FRM 1 you have to activate the Algorithm otherwise it's not going to work. That is explained in post #59
Change 'BFD_1_ALGORITHMUS
nicht_aktiv'

to aktiv !

Same for 'BFD_2_ALGORITHMUS'

I know I said Level 3 earlier on and thats my bad .. as I suggested Level 1 was normal and it should have been Level 0 as above
How about the blinking frequency? Can it be adjusted to blink faster than in the videos posted prior?
Appreciate 0