08-27-2020, 02:26 PM   #23
stewbets
Captain
Rep
Drives: '08 335xi, '04 545i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saif2018 View Post
You just made a post stating its ether wiring harness or injectors,

I'm not saying it can't be an electrical issue, but the point was to check the Injectors. If he's done that already then fine. But giving a 100% guarantee that it's not injectors but an electrical issue on the through a forum seems funny, since you haven't checked his car.
Yeah, I don't have words for this.

Yes I did make a post stating it's either the wiring harness or the injectors. You seem to think that because I'm saying the OP's problem is not a LEAKING injector that I'm saying it's not an injector problem (even though I've made it clear it is an injector problem from the beginning). I even bolded and italicized that key word "leaking" in my first response to you.

Checking to see if fuel is leaking out of an injector (in its off or de-energized state) has literally nothing to do with checking to see if the electrical component of the injector has failed. Do you understand this? Your comments reflect that you don't.