View Single Post
      02-06-2013, 06:50 AM   #1
kiwi29
Team iTouge
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 M-Tech 328i

Angry What a way to end my night... UPDATED WITH PICS NOW

Coming out of my girlfriend's house, I came to my car to find out the window has been busted, my door kicked in along with my quarter panel and my front passenger door. To top it off, my tire has been slashed that I JUST bought. Along with that damage, 200+ dollars and my ENTIRE car was key'd! There's now glass all over my interior, I'm missing personal property along with my detailing items and equipment. Lesson 1, buy an alarm system now because bmw doesn't think it needs an alarm from the factory. I understand some come with it but damn if I'm paying 30k+ for my car shouldn't it come with anti-theft things such as a $200 alarm system ?! Lesson 2, don't park in sketch ass areas anymore. I pray that none of this will ever happen to you guys! These dumb fcks even stole my air freshener and my floor mats. Who the fck does that?! It was a tree air freshener at that -.- ill post pics sooner or later but for now, I pray my insurance won't salvage my car for the damage its in.... any recommendations on body/paint shops near the long beach area? I thought it was a simple smash nd grab (which I would've been okay with in a sense) but my car is key'd and kicked all over. Wtf did I do is what I'm truly wondering...
FELLAS KEEP POSTED HERE AND KEEP CHECKING UP FOR PICS ND UPDATES
WON'T BE ABLE TO REPLY TO ALL BUT ILL TRY. KEEP POSTED TO RESPONSES FROM ME

Dented door with broken window. Trash bag taped on to prevent from anything going in

Giant quarter panel dent

Shattered glass inside

Pretty much the entire car is keyed up like this but this is just the front fender

Scratches on my front bumper
Driving is like having sex.
It really is. You can read up all you want about how to please a woman, you can look at all the diagrams in the world, but just like the clitoris, you won't know what the hell an apex is before you actually find it.

Last edited by kiwi29; 02-08-2013 at 03:50 AM..
Appreciate 0