View Single Post
      09-16-2010, 10:26 AM   #16
Castr_85M
Captain
Rep
Drives: AW/Fox 6MT E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by njlakeshoreg View Post
Thanks dude!!!!! I'm going to miss my last creation for sure. Its just lowered now rest stock and I still love it....... I am waiting impatiently for my car to come in. Counting the weeks!!!! Lol.....I ordered this jb1 and I guess I will be running the jb3 with minor exhaust modifications lol.....or just play it safe with jb2 when its released. There are some cool people on this site but a lot of know-it-alls that stay true to the stereo type....lol. But whatever. You definately know what kind of modding I do as a few others recognize me here.....

Your car sounds sick dude I'm excited rto spool a turbo soon again!!!!!
Yea i really miss the sound of the VQ. If you got a 2011 you got the n55, i'm not sure if terry has come out with anything to bring it to n54 jb3 power levels yet but i'm positive Terry is already working on it. The power is addicting though i said i would only do jb3/dci and now i'm in getting dp's and already gathering up info to go Meth...FML! i'm only 7k miles in too. I dont know much bout the people on the e90/92 site but the ones on the 1er site are really cool and helpful. Enjoy!
Appreciate 0