View Single Post
      10-07-2015, 01:35 PM   #657
Private
Rep
Drives: E90 M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by HorizonLEDs View Post
Hello,

Thank you for the feedback, please can you let me know your order number and details via PM so I can look into this?

Just to let you know, we have never sold on eBay and never intend to, as we are not in the business to market our products with cheaper alternatives in a flooded market.

You will be pleased to learn that we are getting a customer service number in the next coming few weeks which we will be advertising on forums and our website too.

During our sale events where we have had 10-20% discounts we always have stated the terms 'Whilst Stocks Last' on every single promo material as stock does literally sell out in a matter of days.

At the moment you will be pleased to know that we have at least a minimum of 4 per every item on our website in stock unless otherwise stated.

Please do send the details of your return so we can investigate.

Thanks,

Joe

I will PM My order details, its a shame its taken a post on a forum to get a response.

So the statement the owner made at the start of the thread is a lie?

"We have sold over 200+ of our branded BMW Angel Eyes in the UK and now we have moved off eBay to our own website to offer these great products"

Believe me you are no different to sellers on eBay, yes theres a lot of fake cree but there is some very good companies selling better LEDs than you.

Yes its a flooded market, but profit is profit and there's plenty to be made on eBay along side a website.

So you basically know your going to run out of stock when you have a sale event.

So why not have true stock amounts or a indication 1-5 rather than show in stock when you don't have any, then take back orders.

You use Magento this is all possible.
Appreciate 0