View Single Post
      05-05-2022, 07:31 PM   #384
Daviddavidw
Registered
Rep
Drives: F12 650i convertible

Hi All,
I have an e90 BMW, but this is regarding my F12 650i convertible - from reading, I thought this thread was the most relevant. Any and all help would be gratefully appreciated!

I recently upgraded the 650i Convertible from CIC to NBT EVO via BimmerTech. Everything is working well now, except I have the inbound caller Echo that’s been discussed. It really makes using the BLE phone in car unusable. After a lot of back and forth with BimmerTech, they believe it is related to my stock B&O amplifier, but also feel there is nothing else they can do.

Do you all believe that is the case? This is my wife’s car, who is not an audiophile at all (so doesn’t really care about upgraded or downgraded audio), but after spending hours and hours upgrading to NBT EVO, as well as thousands of dollars on the upgrade, it feels to me that BLE audio for the phone not viable is not a reasonable solution.

Any advice? Would ‘downgrading’ my amplifier to Logic7 or another amplifier or upgrading to an after-market amp be a possible solution? What else? I don’t mind spending more time or more money - but really want to get car BLE phone working without echo again.

Thanks in advance for any and all advice.

Last edited by Daviddavidw; 05-05-2022 at 07:46 PM..
Appreciate 0