View Single Post
      09-27-2012, 09:00 PM   #1
slostjoe
NEWBICON
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 335is

Vishnu Customer Service Problems

Ok so I will start off by saying I am by no means bashing this company as I have dealt with them several times in the past with excellent results.

However this time has been much different. I tried numerous times to call and email Vishnu prior to ordering my Procede, but against my judgement I went ahead and ordered the procede v5 rev3 and requested expedited shipping at my expense well after waiting about 5 business days with no confirmation I emailed and called them again they said the harness was on back order and they would overnight it as soon as they received it which they did....

So after finally receiving the parts the harness didn't fit so I made several attempts to contact them as was able to get an email back 4 days later saying to send it back and they will exchange it well I did so and no cannot reach them again...

I am extremely let down and upset I just spent 800$ for something I cannot even use and cannot get an answer for all I'm asking is for help/advice for my situation.

Thanks!