View Single Post
      10-19-2012, 06:58 AM   #11
fl335i
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i

I have the V5 Rev 3, ordered it in May. Got it like 2 months later. When it came time to update and do all the computer BS, the videos and directions were out-dated. They answered but couldn't do much for me. Thank god a fellow member in the Ft Walton FL area helped me out on the phone one evening. Great product, but they need someone to sit down and create, detailed, up to date videos that show every step. Mainly on the computer end. Reality is I'm about over all this aftermarket stuff on cars. It becomes a money pit, time pit and fight in the end. I think I'm going to get on a stock 5 series plan every 5-7 years. Good luck with Vishnu. If they are not taking calls, I'd wait maybe 1 whole week after calls/messages and emails and then dispute the charges. If you wait too long you give up your dispute rights I believe. So hard to tell if these companies are getting into trouble and just trying to run the clock out on your butt.
'07 335i Sedan, base pkg, 6spd Manual, Procede 3 V5 w/NLS, Macht Schnell Downpipes, 18" Staggered 313's w/Conti DWS's, OS Giken TCD LSD, VAC Street Diff Cover, Dinan Oil Cooler, Dinan Intercooler, Akebono Euro Pads, CDV Removed, Black BMW Grilles, Interior & Exterior white LED lighting, LUX Angel Eyes, Debadged, Blend V1 mount, Llumar ATR Tint.
Appreciate 0