Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fraggy View Post
Id love the look of the C any day. Get the AMG wheels package and its smoking hot. Ive thought long and hard on this.

As far as my update, NO resolution, their opinion is that my after market suspension is leading to this. Guess what, my AFTER MARKET suspension is MADE by BMW!! Its the Performance Kit. Both dampers and springs, sways as well. Oh well, just suck it up I guess. Even my loaner had the issue, it was a spritely 328i.
I test drove both the A4 and the C300 and yes, C300 it is for me. As soon as I get the check, I'm off to the MB dealership.

It is terrible that BMW doesn't acknowledge the problem with their car and blame it on something else. I had taken my 335 in because it was leaking oil and they said that it was a spill from the last oil change. They also put a dye in just in case there really is a leak. A week later, it is leaking oil again. WTF. I took it back in and I told the manager I want them to raise it up and look for the leak and I wanted to see it myself. The manager took me back to check it out and he told me that it was bone dry and asked me "are you sure this is the car that is leaking oil?". again, WTF. I spotted the oil leak and it was coming from the tranny. their response, "You're not crazy after all". wow is all I gotta say, it took a customer to troubleshoot the freaking problem. gonna setup an appointment to have it fixed and from this point forward, I am going back there to make sure the job is done. I've lost all my patience with them.

I still love my 335 though.
Appreciate 0