View Single Post
      02-09-2009, 08:28 PM   #48
xxForgedxx
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Slow/Fat

Quote:
Originally Posted by methodtim View Post
Next time you call someone ignorant, check your grammar.

You've just proven my point vis a vis the American public. If people don't need an F-150 to get what they're doing done, then why is it the best selling vehicle (cars and trucks) in the US? If you're saying that the American public is misguided in buying an F-150 when they don't need one, I direct you to this:

Now I scanned this whole thread again, and I still can't tell who's water you're carrying here. You first voted for OP's dad to buy himself a Toyota:

And now you're carrying Ford's water because I said the F-150 is not suited as a daily driver? Dude, make up your mind.
I suggested that he buy that Toyota because I personally like them, and it is NOT A TRUCK. I put my sights on the F-150 because he said he was now leaning towards an F-150 which indicates that he is looking for a TRUCK. I said in regards to TRUCKS that rattles and so forth do not matter because it is purpose built. It is NOT an SUV, I wouldn't buy an American SUV but I would buy an American TRUCK because they make good TRUCKS, this is not a brand war debate this is a TRUCK topic now... hence why I mentioned TRUCKS not SUV's. I'd much rather have a 4runner over an Explorer for example. Yes some people buy it "just because" but I never implied people like that were smart either
Appreciate 0