08-14-2018, 07:44 AM   #10
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chappers 71 View Post
^
The police were very good when I had my e36 vandalised whilst parked at a friends house, they did a full forensics of the car & surrounding area including taking prints of the trainer marks left on the bonnet & knocking on doors looking for witnesses.

Not sure what the police are expected to do with no damage to his car or witnesses to somebody possibly throwing a bottle from a black ford Galaxy.
This is awesome! I love to hear things like this. My ex-wife and I had both of our cars broken into the night that we moved into our first apartment together. They stole her medication and our Ray-Ban sunglasses (she had a pair and I had a pair in her car and in mine). Because of the fact that we were moving and it was late, we left a lot of small, personal items in the car. My dumb ass left an autographed copy of Nirvana's Nevermind CD (Signed by Kurt Cobain, Kris Novoselic, David Grohl and Courtney Love) and they made off with it not knowing what they had. I was more upset about the autographed CD than anything as it was irreplaceable. The police did nothing more than file a report. Glad to hear others have had more positive experiences than I have.
Appreciate 1