View Single Post
      10-08-2008, 07:52 PM   #15
DDG77AOE1
Rep
Drives: 2009 BMW 335i Xdrive Sedan

More Questions Than Answers

I'm getting 3 different answers from 3 different sources.

My CA here in HI (who is off today) swears he has not heard anything regarding an EPA hold. Of course, I have been 2 steps ahead of him tracking my car the whole way, so take it for what it is worth. He did confirm that the dealership here has not received any new 2009s (of any model), but we are also 2 weeks behind the mainland in delivery, so that is probably meaningless. He says he will call the VPC when he gets in tomorrow and find out what the real deal is.

The customer rep for Waggoner in Oxnard, CA, told me that no 2009 335s are are being loaded right now. He could not say for certain why.

A family friend who works at a dealership in Colorado says that that they expect some of the first 2009s over the weekend and that they are not aware of a current hold. He is going to make some calls as well.

Who to believe? All I know for sure is that I'm going to be extremely angry if I miss out on the BMW financing offers that only run through October 31 because my car is stuck in CA until Oct 24. I have to believe that is a "worst case" date if it is true.
Appreciate 0