View Single Post
      09-24-2008, 04:13 PM   #1
loco310
Total white boyee
Rep
Drives: 2008 335i

Thumbs up Review: Eisenmann RACE 335i

LOVE IT!

Just removed the Eisenmann Sport version because, in my personal opinion, it was far too tame. It had a nice note about it, but in all, 'twas rather docile and extremely close to stock. I wanted my $2300+ investment to be WICKED LOUD.

So with the help of IND and WheelSTO, I installed an Eisenmann RACE unit with 102mm tips and HOLY @#$%^.

Not only did it do the trick, it defied even my best expectations. The internet clips DO NOT do it justice. There's no replacement for actually hearing this demon!! hahaha (maniacal laughter ensues)

What some people are referring to as "droning" is actually just these LOUD @SS pipes spitting back pressure and snarling like a wounded lion.

On the way to the office from the exhaust shop, I counted at least 6 car alarms saying HI as I screamed by.

Parked at a stop light, I couldn't help but wonder what the fark that rumbling sound was... IT WAS ME!

So if you're in the market for an axle-back addition, save up your pennies, knock off a 7-11 if you have to (and wait patiently -- they're all built to order) because this unit is sure to please.

And go for the 102mm tips. They look a little more "rice" (according to the woman in my life) but then again, they look a lot more kick@ass.
Appreciate 0