View Single Post
      06-16-2019, 07:44 PM   #48
johnmyster
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2011 e92 n52

Quote:
Originally Posted by McLarenBMW View Post
I'm really surprised at how condescending you all are as BMW drivers. I came here for simple technical information and then a guy tells me to buy a Civic, another guy calls me a troll, and everyone thinks I can't afford the car lol. This is a joke honestly
Well, you were asking for n52 info, and said that you already knew all about n54 cars. The simple "technical" info was maintenance issues, reliability, and cost. That's what you got.

Bottom line is that we wonder how you're going to figure out how to buy, fund, and maintain a 12 year old expensive car when you can't manage to search the naturally aspirated engine subforum, brimming of the exact info you were seeking. Instead, you manage to spend four pages rubbing an entire forum the wrong way. Guy buys his first auto tools, is an expert of all things automotive...because he bought some tools.

Look out guys, he's mentally committed to getting a n54 e90. It's going to come true because I read it on the internet.

Wait, no wait, apparently according to his signature he "drives" an e90 330 manual. Where'd this come from?

Quote:
Originally Posted by McLarenBMW View Post
It's called free speech, cry more dickhead
Here in the United States of America, the first amendment right (of free speach) has nothing to do with the protection of irritating, ignorant, juvenile morons. You nitwit. It protects our right to speak against a tyrannical government.

This, my friend, is how we know that involved car ownership is going to be a challenge for you. You can't get a petty insult straight. How hypocritical that you complain that others have spoken against your behavior, yet cite some "right" to be a crude, offensive, jerk to others.

Last edited by johnmyster; 06-16-2019 at 07:56 PM..
Appreciate 2
Efthreeoh17316.50
Dpc2u11503.00