View Single Post
      04-03-2017, 09:53 PM   #29
JoeyH335i
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 BMW 335i

So I just wanted to give my thoughts on my rear tires. I only purchased the rear since they were worn out and I have Michelin PS2 in the front. They have great traction (better than my Bridgestone RE760 I had all around).

I had gone on a BMW Car Club of America Blue Bonnet Drive this weekend. It was a club activity to run the back roads of Texas in search of Blue Bonnets. There were 2 groups, one to run the roads without stopping and one to stop and take pictures. Some of the roads were barely wide enough for 2 cars and super twisty. The leader of the group had a 135i that was very capable and had a lot of suspension work and the F30 brake upgrade. The president of the Houston chapter of BMW CCA had a 530i which if I remember correctly, had a supercharger from ESS tuning. I was either behind the leader or behind them both. They ran these back roads like something you would see on Top Gear. With my 335i, being basically stock, the tire combo had me very impressed with the grip and handling. The front has great response and the rear felt compliant with tremendous grip.

(Tire combo, front Michelin PS2 225/35/19, rear Firestone Indy 500 275/30/19)

I have a new respect for these cheap new-comers that are called Firestone Indy 500!

Here are some pics.
Attached Images

I am just here to help!
Appreciate 2
Sgop335648.00