07-22-2018, 03:44 AM   #65
Adam1990
Private First Class
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E91 330I

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not a Diesel!!! View Post
Looking good. the drop looks more noticeable on the rear where the wheel is sitting into the arch.

Fresh suspension always a worthwhile investment. Always regret not putting fresh OEM suspension on my 10 year old E30 M3. But everybody goes for the other more visible/noise/power stuff first.

Did you every get to Germany? was it June or July your were going?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Not a Diesel!!! View Post
Looking good. the drop looks more noticeable on the rear where the wheel is sitting into the arch.

Fresh suspension always a worthwhile investment. Always regret not putting fresh OEM suspension on my 10 year old E30 M3. But everybody goes for the other more visible/noise/power stuff first.

Did you every get to Germany? was it June or July your were going?
Thanks Kevin.

Yeah it has defiantly been worth while and I would definitely recommend it for any car getting up in the miles.

Yeah the rear looks really nice and how it should look im my opinion. The front is lower than Stannard but not super low thankfully, the eibach pros are a very good at keeping the car practical for daily use.

I did get to Germany yesterday funny enough haha. 12 hours ish door to door and the car performed brilliantly over the 682 miles. It even attracted some attention at a service station on the way for being quite a rare car.
Appreciate 0