United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 Black/Black 335i e90

Garage List
2007 BMW E90 335i  [0.00]
2008 bmw x5  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel08E93 View Post
@mweisdorfer I have seen their sways but the rear are just not stiff enough for what I'm looking for honestly and that's why I'd prefer to go the M3 route, and so when I do eventually lower the car would I have to re measure from the hub to the fender when it's already lowered? Or is that something done before I put the new struts and springs on? And I live in Florida where the only 2 seasons we have is summer and hell with a butt load of rain : and I didn't know about the SS being that annoying to get to so I might as well do it at once like you suggest thanks again for all the info!
Wait till you put in the new shocks & struts to get a ride height.

Yep, the Brake lines are a major PITA in the rear, with the subframe in its place. When the subframe is lowered and or out of the car completely, it's easy.

I would highly recommend Goodridge SS Brake Lines.

I just put in Whiteline adjustable endlinks on my car today. I had the replace the Hotchkiss endlinks because the boots were torn, and I was getting a clunking sound.

Whiteline end links were super easy to install. I like them better than Hotchkiss to be honest.

I'll post a DIY soon in the DIY section on that. I didn't really need to worry about ride height with these. I'll explain in my DIY.
Appreciate 2