Drives: 2007 Black/Black 335i e90

Garage List
2007 BMW E90 335i  [0.00]
2008 bmw x5  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaPatsFan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel08E93 View Post
@mweisdorfer I have seen their sways but the rear are just not stiff enough for what I'm looking for honestly and that's why I'd prefer to go the M3 route, and so when I do eventually lower the car would I have to re measure from the hub to the fender when it's already lowered? Or is that something done before I put the new struts and springs on? And I live in Florida where the only 2 seasons we have is summer and hell with a butt load of rain : and I didn't know about the SS being that annoying to get to so I might as well do it at once like you suggest thanks again for all the info!
Daniel....FYI I bought both of my M3 sways used. One from a forum member and the other off eBay. If I remember correctly cost me little over 200 for both. They were in excellent condition.

Cool, if you do go there let me know. I will tell them I referred you from the forum and they will prob give you a bit of a deal.
Wow, $200 for both!!! That's a great deal. I'd do that, if I came across such a deal in a heart beat.
Appreciate 0