View Single Post
      12-03-2022, 07:10 PM   #23
Teutonic
Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW

Sadly, I am in the same group. I bought in 2021 probably my last BMWs out of fear that everything will go in the same repulsive direction. I was right. I am looking for an M8 and after that probably close the relationship.
I have dropped my M3 allocation when saw that grill and the rear door/fender eyesore and bought a special Individual M Performance Edition M340i instead.

This year, after decades of BMW loyalty, I bought two vehicles from another german. No more money for BMW from me.
I find the design, childish, ghetto style, attention screaming, kitschy, repugnant and even grotesque in certain cases. Obviously I am not the target anymore.

BMW used to be that cool guy with a rebel attitude in a wonderful crafted neutral but perfectly tailored suit…
Always carefuly dressed and ready to play, BMW was that one that could fight, play, have fun, and get wild and still attend the evening gala in the same outfit…

No more. I own three BMWs right now, and plan to keep them if possible. BMW is not my brand anymore. Sadly, as all my friends and family believe that there is a propeler stamped on my heart… But my humble style with a small M badge in the corner and few elements for the conoisseur is gone. I do not belong in the ghetto, look at me, watch my grill, see my car dude, crowd.

I can see all these comments that BMW is selling, but I can guarantee you that the time when they will regret this choice will come.

After a life of love story, I really wish BMW good luck in the future…

Last edited by Teutonic; 12-03-2022 at 07:24 PM..
Appreciate 7
snareman9054.50
SW111282.00
Mavus2031.00
Joachim328.00
Egrunt553.00
lab_rat394.50