08-08-2008, 09:02 AM   #38
kennethpetro
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 328i JB/Black Dakota

Quote:
Originally Posted by spazmojack View Post
one thing i have noticed is that when i play music through my ipod, the treble is much brighter (almost ear piercingly so at higher volumes) compared to when i play a regular cd, mp3 cd. or usb stick. has anyone else noticed this themselves?
I've DEFINITELY noticed this too. I read in a previous post that you have to have your equalizer settings on your ipod to OFF as well as having the volume either all the way up (or down) i can't remember right now because i'm not in my car to check. Also, the bitrate of the mp3 greatly effects the range of highs and lows. I found that it sounds the best when i put songs with a 192 bitrate.

BTW - Your location "office desk" is f**king hilarious" I swear i'm on this website posting for 50% of my day at work! LOL
2011 Jet Black 328i, 6-Speed Manual, Black Dakota Leather, Brushed Aluminum, Harmon Kardon w/ Surround Sound, Navi, BMW Apps, iPod & USB Adapter, BMW Assist w/ Bluetooth, Full LED Interior, 6000k HID Fogs, Matte Black Kidney Grills, M3 Lip Spoiler, ACS Roof Spoiler, 19" Beyern Black Mesh *19x8.5 front(ET40)* *19x9.5 rear(ET30)*
Appreciate 0