View Single Post
      09-20-2022, 05:52 AM   #61
Prolix-2
Private
Rep
Drives: Volvo + Misc other Euro cars

In my ever expanding exploration on the 00's vintage BMW lineup I picked up this Z4 for a "Copart Cabriolet" event that ended up being canceled. Which turned out OK because the car turned out to be to much trouble to be made road worthy.

I was surprised how much I enjoyed the SMG transmission though. I found it very entertaining and engaging as the first time I've spent time in one. I will stop ruling it out as an transmission choice for future cars. The M seats does make the Zed a significantly nicer car to spend time in.

I've been toying with the idea of getting an M Roadster as a companion to the clown shoe. If I did I would probably have to sell the SL550 though as I won't have enough garage space to store everything. I'm not really sure I'm ready to sell the SL. Driving the Z back to back with the R230 only accents how much better a car the MB is, but it had better be considering the huge price gap between the two where the original MSRP is concerned! The plan is to get some other cabrio for 2023 and the search is on.

Anyone want to trade a Z4 3 pedal or SMG for a e91 wagon? Roadsters only, we've already got one Zed coupe, we don't need two.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0