View Single Post
      03-15-2006, 01:03 AM   #17
eshamas21
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '06 330i

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevf219
no, UCLA is overrated, the PAC 10 should be considered a mid major conf (for basketball), they should have gotten a 4-5 seed at best, the fact that UCLA got a 2 is almost as bad as Tenn getting the 2. While BC gets stuck with a 4, after beating UNC twice (who got a 3 seed), and losing to Duke by 2 in the ACC tourny.

UCLA is overrated... dont let em bust a Gerry Mcnamera on u... lol just thought i would bring that up... but UCLA is a top 8 team in the NCAA and theres no doubt... they have the best back court college basketball and if u can name a more solid 1 and 2 then farmar and afflalo bring it... but i dont think there is and lets remember they are only sophmores...soo much potential... and then there D is great... they allow less then 60 points a game... while scoring 70... that sounds good to me... the only flaw i see in this team is there no inside precesnce on offense.... but hollins lately has been playin great and there two freshmen from Cameron are gettin better with every game... a lot of people have UCLA as a final four team.... so them being overated, i dont see it.... just one more thing about UCLA... did any happen to see how they just walked through the pac-10 tourney blowing out every team they played.

OK now on Boston College... i really like them and i have them in the final four along with Ucla, duke and Uconn. Did BC get snubbed with a # 4 seed yes... i think there better then the teams that got seeded ahead of them... funny thing is UNC gets a 3 and they get a 4 when they just beat them a day before... and tennesse... ive never really watched them play but word out on them is they mite be one of the worst # 2 seeds... and might even lose to winthrop in their first round game...

but ne way this has been fun talkin College basketball with u.
Appreciate 0