View Single Post
      05-02-2015, 03:14 PM   #4
Ti317
Private
Rep
Drives: 2011 335d

Easily the worst in South Florida

When Vista was at Pompano Beach only, they were competitive but since the addition of the Coconut Creek dealership, they gradually have become a low rate outfit.
They charge up to twice MSRP for parts and when called on it, the part manager's response was "We use a different matrix for our pricing".
So I was reluctant to go there but they we're the only dealership with the car I wanted CPO.
The sales staff was awesome but the service department and finance leave everything to be desired.
Too much to go into in detail but here are a few highlights:
Asked to have belt squeal fixed prior to delivery , so they had a second chance to make sure the car was right. It lasted less than 8 miles the night I bought it when it stopped without warning leave us stranded. The dealership was closed but our salesman rescued us and provided a loaner.
I had to keep calling the next day and kept getting the runaround that they were "working" on it. Only found out the next day that the engine had seized!
They are supposed to be getting a new one next week.
In the meantime I have a POS 328 that they promised to replace from this morning. 4pm still haven't heard from them and my loaner agreement ends tomorrow anyway.
The finance department has all the efficiency of the DMV with the organization of a Chinese fish market. This was a cash and trade sale and they made it seem hard.
The matter is still being worked through and I may revise and extend my remarks after things are all worked out.
At this point, I am hard pressed to say anything good about any department other than CPO sales.

We shall see.
Appreciate 0