05-14-2017, 09:12 PM   #6
Motorsport.Nick
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: M Sedans

Quote:
Originally Posted by floydarogers View Post
I think I want you to clean my beige interior. I'm going to be in Vancouver this week... I'll even drive it across to Portland to make it easy for you.
I only detail my own cars. I'm flattered you'd let me work on your car. Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeddo45 View Post
I've always wished that the BMW wagons were more mainstream. Such a beautiful looking car! Congrats OP!
Agreed. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiNeTyOne View Post
Welcome to the club!

What product did you use to clean your seats? It looks to have done a great job.
Thanks, glad to be in the club. I've loved the E91 since they first debuted. Griots leather products. All of their products are great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlow98 View Post
Nice revival! My e91 was in similar shape and I had to bust out the horse hair brush, as well. Your leather looks great as a result. Also, Alpine with sport package is a great combo. Sharp looking wagon!

Regarding the door pull on ECS - that's an easy swap and if the price is on par with market I'd say go for it. ECS tends to be on the high side, ime, price-wise shop around.

I think I see a leak on your oil pump housing gasket - very typical. If you pick up the Snap-On 1/4" swivel (iirc) it will make the job a 30 minute swap and only cost about $60 for the tool, gasket and fluid. This will help keep your engine bay nice and clean! Check out the tutorial and don't bother disconnecting the water pump hose. It's a waste of time and could possibly introduce a leak.

Thanks. The oil housing gasket was done recently which is where the seep probably came from. Good to know its an easy job if I have to do it. I'll keep an eye on it.

Just placed my order on ECS - they were a few bucks cheaper than the other sites I found it on.

Last edited by Motorsport.Nick; 05-14-2017 at 09:23 PM..
Appreciate 0