Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: X5 & E90 WTCC Widebody Racecar

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by buzz367 View Post
Awesome thanks.

Yeah the Cubs game is at 1pm so we were thinking of getting a late lunch somewhere near wrigleyville after the game. Other than that those are great suggestions, the kayak tour does seem cool.

Is the Signature room the best spot to close out the night with a drink?
With a mid day game, you’ll probably need to pair down what you do. Plus you’ll probably be exhausted by mid day anyways! Breakfast/morning activity (boat tour, kayaks, Michigan Ave, etc), lunch in Wrigleyville, Cubs game, check into hotel???, dinner and a night cap.

If it were me, I’d follow up the Cubbies game with some Lou Malnati’s for dinner followed by the Signature Room (it’s one of the most memorable and scenic places to experience CHICAGO). Don’t think you would be disappointed AT ALL.

Only thing you’re missing out on is one of my favorites all time drives... lower Wacker Dr. It’s where they filmed the underground scene for Batman Dark Knight. Nothing quite like traveling from one side of the city to the other, underground, beneath one of the greatest cities in the world. Very cool experience. But perhaps next time

Here’s the Batman scene...

Appreciate 2
Red Bread4463.00