View Single Post
      01-21-2014, 06:39 PM   #1775
Detailed Image
United_States
Rep
Drives: Detailed by Detailed Image

Quick intro...

Hello all,

My name is Ivan and I will do my best to help out on the forums for the foreseeable future. Greg the owner has been extremely busy keeping up with the growth of Detailed Image (in large thanks to this forum), but didn't want to keep the forums unattended. I'll try to revisit as many threads and messages as possible, but if I miss something I encourage anyone to either post again or send a private message with any inquiries. I am a professional detailer in the Chicagoland area and I have been working with Detailed Image on a variety of projects for well over 5 years now. You can read more about myself as well as some articles I have written over the years on my profile page of the DI Ask-a-Pro Blog. I'm very happy to be getting back into the forum world and hope to assist many of you with any questions on car detailing products or techniques.

Oh and for what it's worth, I am a big BMW nut myself, with my favorite being an E36 M3. Over the past 8 years I've had the joy of driving a 98 328i, 99 M3, 87 325e (winter beater during my M3 ownership), 93 325i and a 95 525i. Currently I only enjoy my Yamaha R6 and a Mazda work wagon, but I did talk my wife into a 95 325iC (which she quickly learned to love) and hope to pick up another E36 M3 within the next 1-2 years.

Well anyway, enough about me, let's get back on the topic of car detailing!

Ivan @ DI
Appreciate 0