Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: bmw 328i 07

Garage List
2007 328i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by hl0m4n View Post
sorry if im going back and forth. in sense you can still sell digital items. compeition and restrictions are hot but no reason why you can't do it. i stopped doing it b/c if ebay has you on suspicion they will not stop picking on you and will keep monitoring you. but if a person like yourself does it now and never get warnings, etc your good to go. i had many warnings when i started which i believe led to ebay being more cautious of me. its all about the wording on ebay to watch out for.

if you believe the state and town is the most of you can get from an ebay id your wrong. you can easily get phone number, house, etc. there is a major difference between a person buying something from you on random and giving your info away to a person that just wants to check up on you.

i could really care less about you calling me a liar just b/c i don't want to share my info and based on your posts, sorry to say, it looks like your a very negative person always trying to put everybody in the hot seat and call them out. but for me i could care less. i don't get caught in that bull shit.

if you got nothing positive to say about my plans, goals, and thoughts please keep them to yourself. thank you.
ok first explain to me how I can get somones address etc on ebay without them purchasing an item from me?

Just so I can know if its true and make sure my info isnt vulnerable. If you cant then again you are a liar who doesnt want to be proven wrong.

Secondly, You want me to sugar coat everything for you and say you can easily make it and all this? If so dont get into business and dont even bother because you will crumble.