01-16-2010, 05:00 PM   #50
doggiedog
Captain
Japan
Rep
Drives: 09 E90 335i 6MT SG/BL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neutrino45 View Post
Doggie, the pictures you're referring to are from 2 different people. My diffuser came in an unpainted blue color (http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g1...r/IMG_0370.jpg). They might also have other colors but I'm not sure. They definitely do not come with any carbon fiber. You need to order and pay extra for that.

You can buy the carbon fiber center piece from BMW. I posted a link earlier. You can also check with JL Motoring to see what they offer. Hope this helps.

I thought you wanted the M-Tech bumper? Did you change your mind?
I'm actually completely confused right now. I went to the autobody shop yesterday and they told me they would work with me on the insurance and getting the bumper I want. They want a product number for the bumper though and I can't seem to find one no matter where I look. Then I see that there are M-Tech bumpers, M-Sport and M-Aero then there are LCI, pre-LCI. I'm not sure which is which. I believe the one I want is the M-Tech LCI bumper but I can't seem to find the product number. The only PN they could find was for your bumper, which is nice but a little too aggressive for me
Appreciate 0