Garage List
2009 328i  [8.90]
Quote:
Originally Posted by edirtaynine View Post
that sounds fucking badass
thx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funk365 View Post
That's awesome man.... great work posting all the vids to compare as well. Nice to see a before, after, and "god of thunder" vid all together
lol thx.
Quote:
Originally Posted by just4kickz View Post
nice... wish i had 1k to throw aroudn tho
I used to cheap out on the PE. Was thinking on getting it for $989 but when i found out that price didnt include install and tax I jumped out of the group buy.
Some time after that, I was so close on getting mtech wheel+airbag and the accesories for 750$, and the guy sold it to someone local. I've got so sad, called every dealership in Toronto to get the best price on PE and a day after that bought it.
Even tho PE cost more. I'm so glad that ive got it. Bough PBX, K&E.. even changing oil in my car myself now. All about performance now not even thinking much bout cosmetics or mtech steering wheel anymore :P

As I've said before. This mod wasnt on my list, never thought about getting it in the beginning stages of modding. However, after having it on my car I def will get an exhaust and tint as my first mod on my next car. (even on 335) I can understand 335 guys, your cars sound louder but 328s are so quiet and Yes! somehow the sound alone makes $1k i spent worth.
Muffler deletes, magnaflow, MMW and all other exhausts is another route option. Pros and Cons everywhere. Everyone got different size wallet and own preference but again I'm extremely happy with what I have

Last edited by OwnAge; 10-14-2011 at 06:23 PM..
Appreciate 0