05-02-2008, 01:26 PM   #1
booforty
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Garage List
2008 E92 M3  [0.00]
Cool ►►►►► **NWS** UK Section : Nurburgring Trip 6th-8th Sept 08 : SIGN UP HERE ◀◀◀◀◀

A trip to the Nurburgring was discussed at UK5 and HERE IT IS!!

If you would like to join me and a few other seasoned friends then you are more than welcome - the more the merrier!!

Can I please STRESS that you do NOT have to DRIVE the Ring. The trip in itself is great fun travelling in convoy, you can have passenger laps with us, you can book a professional lap in the Ring taxi with Sabine Schmitz (book in advance) or you can hire a track car if you don't want to use your own! Also, driving the Ring is NOT a race, you can drive it as fast or as slow as you like, you simply drive within your own limits and comfort zone and give way to faster cars. Its great fun and I GUARANTEE you will love it!!

The proposed weekend:

Leave UK morning Saturday 6th September 2008
Return to UK evening Monday 8th September 2008

Nordschleife opening times:

Saturday 6th Sept : 17:15 - 19:30
Sunday 7th Sept : 08:00 - 19:30
Monday 8th Sept : 13:00 - 19:30

Travel info:

We will be travelling on the EUROTUNNEL and likely to get a 08:00am ish crossing, which gets you to the Hotel near the Ring for 3pm. This can be booked nearer the time. We check in to the hotel first, dump the bags and then head-off to the Ring.

Accommodation:

I am staying at the Goldener Anker Hotel in Adenau (20 mins drive from the Ring). Rooms are comfortable with breakfast at around €95 per night http://www.giffelsgoldeneranker.de/. Email them direct at info@giffelsgoldeneranker.de. I recommend you BOOK NOW like I have.

There are other hotels nearer to the Ring such as the Hotel Am Tiergarten info@am-tiergarten.de but it gets busy.

I like the Goldener Anker because you can unwind from the adrenaline of the Ring and there's a great Jet Wash nearby to keep you car looking clean!

So come on, SIGN UP NOW!!! You will love it I promise!!!
Appreciate 0