United_States
Rep
Drives: M2C 6MT Build Week 33

FS: ABS Black Front Grille (E90 Sedan LCI) / Black Finisher Rod Kit

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
The black grille came off my 2009 335i LCI sedan and was originally purchased for $69.00 from WheelSTO.

The LCI black rod kit was purchased from Tischer BMW for $10.50.

In my opinion, these items are a must for any LCI sedan. The flat black kidneys look much better than the chrome and the same can be said for the black rods versus the silver.

As anyone that has swapped these items can tell you, they are MUCH easier to snap in than to pop out. I was careful but there were a few very minor casualties during the removal. 3 of the 4 guide clips on top of the kidneys were bent. They didn't break off so I used some crazy glue to repair them as good as new. None of the 4 snap clips that actually hold the kidneys in place were damaged at all so these aren't going anywhere once popped in. With the black finishing rods, the outer most snap clip (closest to passenger front wheel) broke off while I was pulling them out. I promise that once popped into place, this rod isn't going anywhere with only this outside clip missing. They are virtually impossible to remove once pushed into place.

I'm just looking to unload these so they don't go in the basement. I'll take $35 for both sets including shipping. I'm located in Plymouth Meeting, PA.

Attached Images

Last edited by Kleinacus; 01-18-2012 at 09:35 PM..
Appreciate 0