North Korea
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3

Garage List
2011 BMW E92 M3  [9.50]
2006 e90 330i  [5.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Excellence View Post
You could be right. No one from Canada has a full essienmann exhaust setup in my area, but I use to know a guy who crafted his own stainless steel pipes for his car (M5) and he copied the design of essienmann and oh god... BEASTLY.
It took the shop about a month though.
I guess, maybe thats not an option for many people.

But if you spent 2g'z and your happy with it, there must be something that makes you feel that way. I agree with the jeans part. But hey, maybe I'm just not in the budget, which makes essienmann out of the league for me.

I have to admit, the essienmann setup does sound nice. But muffler delete is wicked cool (For the price)

Same here! Some guy in a M3 rolled up to me and he was like hey what the hell kinda exhaust are you running? He thought I did a 335i engine swap on my 323i... I was like oh, nothing I don't have a muffler. He was like "holy shit"! And he told me to drive in front of him so he could hear it carefully. Then he waved and got on the highway ramp.

After my simota intake, the car's drone really decreased! But now on highway, the upper end torque is INSANE...

word word!