The Tarmac Terrorist
England
Rep
Drives: 997.2 GT3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by M5Pilot View Post
Nice write up.

Can I ask why you didn't take the chance to have the car dynoed? DMS own a Dyno Dynamics dyno.

Every car should be dynoed after a remap especially an automatic deisel just to make sure there aren't any violent torque spikes in the power / torque curves.

Thanks
Sal
Car was rolling roaded before hand. Not roaded yet but car feels quicker and is nearly half a second and 4mph faster over the drag strip with some left in her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikem View Post
And if its Mike Cooper, it`ll be in a cocky way knowing that your miles away down a phone line. I`m still waiting for the written terms and conditions of the warranty, have you got yours Carl ?

Hi Mike Full Warranty with terms and conditions were given to me before leaving the premises.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serjames View Post
I just love the warm huggy feeling we all seem to get in here...

Everyone pushes and pushes carl to get something doen and when He does we all sit right back and act out our brave keyboard warrior roles

Come on guys...

I Know mate, its a Carlos thing. Whatever i say or do, someone has to put a downer on it.

You didnt see me acting like this when they had their cars done

Either way, I have family in BMW anyhow in high enough places. I really cant see there being a major issue