Nr!qUe
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 E90 LCI 328i 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by tag824 View Post
Guys,

I'm a total noob when it comes to suspension. I live in Chicago and I simply want to lower my car, primarily the front as I think the rear is fine. I have the ZSP package already. I do not want the ride quality to get worse and I don't want to get stuck in the snow come winter.

Is there a solution that lets me lower the front end, doesn't make the ride any harsher and will not potentially get me stuck in the snow when winter rolls around? Also I hate the idea of getting an alignment everytime you adjust with a coilover setup.

Any and all input is appreciated.
Thanks
I also have a similar scenario. I have an E90 LCI with non sport suspension and would like to lower it. I think lowering it down to sport suspension height would be fine. Could i just swap out my springs and shocks to the Sport ones? or just the springs? Or would i need to swap out something else in addition?
Thanks in advance
-Enrique
2009 BMW E90 328i | Xenons | MT | Space Gray | Beige-ette | CF Fabric Trim | iPod/USB | 20% Tints | Euro-Plate | Rear Fog Switch Lego Mod | Painted Reflectors | Performance Short-shift Kit | Style 197 Wheels | OEM Sport Suspension |
Appreciate 0