09-11-2018, 02:38 AM   #35
General.Massacre
South Africa
Rep
Drives: 2013 F13 640d MSport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensible_ View Post
MSV80 has 23 ZB numbers for that HW-NR

You have the correct hardware number but wrong ZB-NR variant.

PM me you vin...

I think update ZUSB in comfort mode with VIN will choose the correct variant for you though...
Hi Sensible

Sorry for the call out on the thread, was hoping to try PM you, but i see your profile does not have that option.

I am from South Africa, and i have a 2009 E92 335i with DCT gearbox.
first off, i have NO knowledge yet about WinKPF, or understanding the programs to get most of the info here, as im still learning, but ive been reading alot, especially the ZB numbers.

From what i understand, the ZB number is what is found in MHD read as "Factory Software/Current Software" numbers, however, these numbers dont match my VIN on RealOEM under the DME section. (i have MSD81).

Perhaps i am wrong here, and not understanding or following the thread correctly.
Would be great to talk further if you have the availability.

One of the reasons i am looking at this, is to find out why my Launch Control doesnt work on the car. (i have followed the Sequences from the Vehicle handbook, as well as the advice online, and no help. my only conclusion, is that it could be something with the DME, but i cant be certain at this point, hence i am researching.

Out of interest, i am currently JB4 + Pump BEF with Kickdown delete for now. (LC was not working prior to me blocking the KickDown.

thank you in advance.
Justin
Appreciate 0